The Disney Collection
As the recipient of thousands of personal artifacts directly from Disney family members, museum visitors have much to see that’s never seen by the general public before.
- Personal letters written between family members from the early 1900’s through the late 1960’s
- Photographs of Walt & Roy during their visits to Marceline in the 1950’s and 1960’s
- Mickey Mouse dolls and phonographic record Walt had produced for his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary
- An actual Midget Autopia car, the entire ride was removed from Disneyland and donated by Walt & Roy O. Disney to the town of Marceline for use at the Walt Disney Park
- Special movie footage of Walt & Roy in Marceline
- Track panel from Walt’s Carolwood Pacific Railroad which looped around his estate in Holmby Hills